My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

I'm a stay at home mom to 4 great kids! I am also in school to become a registered nurse. I am married to a great husband who is quite hot I must add. He is a wonderful provider and hard worker both in his civilian job and in the Army National Guard. I am proud of my soldier hubby.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Pictures




I hope these pics show up. These are pics of the floor we put down as well as the spur of the moment paint job in our tv room. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela (Cockrellites:) said...

Looks Great I like the wood tones. The room seems really long in the picture. Is that just the angle it was taken at or is it a long room?

4:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The room is long and narrow actually. The sectional gives it a lot of seating area and spreads it out a bit.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Ma and Pa Buhler said...

We loved our visit with the family. Hope we didn't worry you to much. Hugs and loves

Brent said he love see the kids they gone up so much.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home